Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cosplay - Maka (Soul Eater)

Okay so here it is, my first post! For Halloween this year I am debating on who I should go as. I am Leaning more on the Soul Eater side with Maka So this post will be about how I plan to look like Maka for the cheapest price I can. Plus, I can use this things in a day to day use. Clearly not all together but in parts, I live in the north it can get cold!


1. White Button-Up Shirt.  (Have from past jobs)
2. Black Jacket, I would use this pattern roll up the cuffs and use a cuff pin or button (Voguepatterns.mccall.com)
3. Pale Yellow or Cream Sweater Vest. This will be a fall winter look for at places like Good will and Online...I could always die it or make it....x_X
                                                           Places of consideration:
    3a. (Amazon.com)
    3b. (http://www.redheart.com/free-patterns) I don't Crochet sadly...maybe I can find/make a knitting one..X_x
    3c. (Clothing4all.com) Maybe in Khaki....

4. Green (w/ white stripes). (Thetiebar.com, atkinsonsties.com, johnlewis.com, or dalvey.com) or ...raid my brothers closet >_>
5. White Gloves. I can find this in any Halloween shop come time. <_<
6. Red Plaid Skirt. (Wholesale-dress.net, polyvore.com, jcpenney.com)
7. Shoes....I think just black combat style might work..other wise I have no clue!

If I feel like I have some free time (and extra money) I might try to make her Scythe with a dowel rod or something mix with cardboard.
Well that is the plan so far....I might change my mind later, heck I have a whole year! (almost)

No comments:

Post a Comment