Thursday, March 29, 2012

Family - Lost and Found

Within the last 6 months I have lost not one but two family members, my uncle and my grandmother. The pain I see in my family members hurts me more then them being gone at the moment.  But today the lost of my grandma hit me like a bullet in the heart with the closer of her burial that she is forever gone from me on this earth.

But through all this pain I feel a lot closer to some of my family that I always hoped would happen. I also never so heart fulled wanted a family reunion on that side of the family. So what I dream of happening I am going to try to do one in the summer of next year, or maybe next year.

Before I start this journey of finding the family I can to and expand to ones that have been lost with miles I am going to draw a few pictures, One of my late grandmother with Cardinals, my grandfather with fish, my aunt with what ever she liked and my uncle with deer. These will then be displayed or I will just display the ones we lost more recent.

No comments:

Post a Comment